1) Apply to medical school on June 1st.
2) Travel to at least 3 different countries.
3) Engage in yoga at least three times a week.
4) Learn how to play “Stop This Train” on the guitar.
5) Discover ways to reduce stress, focus more, and curb my anger.
6) As always, attend at least one concert.
7) Build the foundation for a novel and write more often.
8) Make an effort to learn how to cook Southeast Asian dishes.
9) Read at least two new books every month.
10) Remember to live every day honestly and to never apologize for who I am.